To maintain the natural state of the existing forest properly the following rules and regulation will be strictly implemented at the camp site.
1) Follow the camp discipline, routines to make your trip an unforgettable one in the lap of nature under roof of Sanawar nature camp.
2) Spend your free time in the eco-friendly environment nature than sitting ideally in tents.
3) Rise early and have a walk to take fresh pine air.
4) Share the knowledge of local flora and fauna with your co-campers.
5) Listen and obey your guide Instructions for comfortable stay.
6) Plant trees, ornamental plants and flowers provided by the camp staff to regenerate the forest through the special “Samriti Van” for eco-tourists.
7) Take part in camp activities and share value able ideas with others.
8) Enjoy traditional local food to energize your body.
9) Yoga and Meditation will make you physical and mentally healthy.
10) Walk to local villages and share your ideas with them.
11) Painting and drawing in the lap of nature.
12) Participate in traditional music and folk dances.
13) In case of any Medical Problem’s we have first aid kit and doctor on call facilities in emergencies.
14) Respect locals and share your value able idea about their culture and traditions.
1) Don’t make any harm to the nature it will show your respect to the nature.
2) Don’t ask to serve in tents, eat in the natural dining area by giving a little walk in the tap of nature.
3) Don’t cut / seeds / roots and any part of plant trees their will damage them otherwise.
4) Use path and trails indicated of the camp site to minimized the damage to natural beauty.
5) Don’t litter anywhere put wastes where it belongs.
6) No TV in the tents see wild life and natural based documentaries in a common theatre. Enjoy natural tingling sounds to make a comfortable sleep.
7) Don’t write anything on trees, they will die un natural death.
8) Don’t use any type of fire around the camp area.
9) Don’t smoke in and around the camp except in smoking zone
10) Don’t use poly bags and disposable materials.
11) Don’t feed animals, specially monkeys that will leach to un comfort.
12) Hunting and trapping should not be done. It is punishable.